Thursday, July 06, 2006

What to expect from this blog...

Creating a secular blog was unappealing to me mostly because I will touch on a cadre of topics.

While NBA basketball and Astros baseball will certainly crowd the playing field, expect many last words to come on Rockstar: Supernova, American Idol, TV's fall lineup, immigration reform, anecdotal postings and much more.

With this blog sprouting from a free site used by hordes of other writers, I know that the sky is not the limit. It's probably not even the ceiling that I currently live under.

However, with time I hope to entice more readers to peruse my opinions, facilitate healthy online discussions and garner some recognition.

This blog will not dig up all the muck that's fit to rake, but I can promise you that there will be some meat in the shovel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home